This form allows you to book a service with us. We ask for a £30 up front payment which is deducted from your final bill.
Mini Servicing – How much to service my MINI?
- Engine Oil Service using 100% Synthetic oil – £60
- Engine Oil and Cabin MicroFilter – £85
- Engine Oil Service with Cabin MicroFilter, Air Filter – £95
- Engine Oil Service, Cabin MicroFilter, Air Filter & Spark Plugs (Petrols Only) – £160
- Brake Fluid Change- £30
- Front Brake Pads inc. wear sensor – £85
- Front Pads, Wear Sensor and Disks – £150
- Rear Brake Pads inc. wear sensor – £80
- Rear Pads, Wear Sensor and Disks – £125
- Vehicle Diagnostic Check- £30
Mini Servicing West Midlands – the above table is a guidance only – these figures are typical for a MINI One or MINI Cooper (petrol or diesel). Servicing for the MINI Cooper S and John Cooper Works models will be more expensive as they require bigger brakes, higher performance oil and so on.
Specialist Independent Mini Servicing in the West Midlands